The Pro Series floating docks are the ultimate in high quality, premium performance docks. Not only does the heavy duty HDPE pipe frame act as the floatation system but its longitudinal and lateral welded frame gives the dock superior compression. It also adds torsional strength ideal if you choose to leave the dock in the ice over winter.
A major advantage of a #WhiteWaterDock #FloatingDock is that they cause little disturbance to the fish and shoreline habitat by having minimal contact with land and its substrate.
HDPE has several unique characteristics, which make it the perfect material for designing durable and practical floating docks.
– HDPE has an infinite useful life
– HDPE requires no maintenance
– HDPE cannot be damaged by animals
– HDPE does not deteriorate
– HDPE respects a lake’s ecological balance
– HDPE is eco-friendly
– HDPE is Long lasting – Lifetime floating frame
– Solid welded frame with cross saddles ( independent air chambers)
– No wood or metal in the water
– Can be left in water year round in most applications
WHITEWATER floating dock units can be custom manufactured in lengths up to 30’ and widths up to 10’ or more. The pipe is high quality Commercial grade plastic pipe.
Featuring commercial grade construction techniques, the Pro Series docks can be utilized as a single unit or arranged into various multi-unit configurations to suit a multitude of waterfront scenarios ranging from simple recreational layouts to full-scale marina systems.
14″ Float Pipes with 12″ lateral welded pipe for exceptional stability and strength using HDPE* High Density Polyethylene – plastic pipe